lauantai 28. joulukuuta 2013

And then I forgot everything

Seems that I have forgotten everything I knew about sc2, LOL
at least regarding build orders..
Also seems that I don't have good notes here..

Openings were maybe something like this?

PvZ Forge fast exp
14-17 forge
17 nexus
17 gate
17 pylon
17-18 cannon
gasses

PvT 1gate exp
gate
gass
gass(?)
core
momma
nexus

PvP fast exp
12 gate
gass
core
gass(?)
momma
nexus

? what is "too early" for zerg to expnd? so that you can punish it with some nice warps?

How do I want to win?

PvZ
Punish too greedy ppl (--> gate opening would be better?)
Not allowing 3 bases for zerg mayb :3

PvP
Fast expand into chargelot archon <3
Or just basic colo stuff

PvT
Templas man, templars <3
Maybe trying oracles?
but seems that robo is a must..

How to I create my force?
When should I attack?
What do I die to? --> What deviations should I be prepared to make?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti