perjantai 6. joulukuuta 2013

Focused mechanics practice #4



8) build workers from 2 nexai and click to see where the progress is
     build units to a separate warp pylon
     build units from robo
     move your probe around the map
     move your army or arrange units so that you will need to go to
         separate locations via minimap
     spent all the munny
     spent all the chrono to probes

At 1st there seemed to be some discontinueties in my probe production but it all became fixed during the practice.

Some HC parameter development:
I recorded how many probes I should have with constant probe production without (blue) and with (red) constant chronoboost. Thus, if I did everything perfectly I should obtain values close to the red line. I then divided the range between these two into 100%-units and tried to estimate how I did.





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti